Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Musings

Another weekend has come to a close all too quickly.  We were more busy than usual with stuff for the kids but I still managed to fill my "fitness fridge" with all the yummy things I need to keep me on track thru the week.  Unfortunately, I sampled so many of my baked goods I had to have only asparagus and cauliflower for dinner to stay on track for my daily totals.  
Anyway, that being said, here's what I baked:
  • Jamie Eason's Carrot Bars
  • Mommy McMoofins
  • Carlee Q's
In addition I prepared:
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Brown Rice
  • Rice & Lentil Medley
  • Sprouted Mung Beans
I also have my usual pre-prepared grab and go snacks on hand, my energy drinks, protein bars, protein shakes, etc.  It was time to stock up on my favorite magazines as well!  So I picked up Muscle & Fitness Hers and Oxygen (plus the latest motivational issue).  Missing from my repertoire is Fitness Rx, as they were out. :(

As you can see, I'm set up for a successful week!  How exciting!  Stay tuned this week, you don't want to miss the recipes and "gear you gotta get" coming your way!

How do you prepare for the week ahead?  Do you plan for success or just wing it and hope it works?  How committed to your goal are you?

Happy Monday, dear reader! 

2 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I picked up the latest M&F Hers too! I'm waiting, very impatiently for the new FitnessRX to come out. I stopped again this morning after going to my trainer, but the last issue was still on the racks at the store, boo.

Keep an eye on tanga.com. They sometimes put magazine subscriptions for Oxygen for $4.99. Swear it's not spam, lol, I just discovered it and like to get subscriptions that low when I remember to check.

LPM

FIGUR(E)-atively Speaking said...

WOW! 4.99 is an incredible price! Thanks for sharing!