Monday, January 30, 2012

Fitness Case Study - Week Ten Recap (PS I CHEATED!)

On Wednesday of Week 10, I got in trouble!  It was my day to Skype with Tab and Chelle. During our Skype sessions we go over work outs, how I'm doing with my meal plan and how I'm feeling about the case study.  I was told that I'm "failing".  Guess what I'm failing at????  Get ready for it: I'M FAILING AT CHEATING!!!  Imagine the relief I felt when they told me what I was failing at!  LOL!  However, they still wanted it delt with.  I was to fix it pronto and fix it good! My instructions were to cheat by the end of the weekend and to cheat a lot!

Really?  You can't possibly understand how excited I got that I was going to get to eat an entire meal of whatever I wanted without feeling the least bit guilty!  Oh the JOY! :D  I asked them what I should eat, I thought they'd die ROFL!  They said, "Just eat!  Eat whatever you want! CHEAT for goodness sake!"  Have I told you lately that I love Tab and Chelle????  I really do. They MADE me cheat!  YIPEEEEEEE!

I decided my cheat meal would happen Saturday night.  I thought about it and pondered it constantly for the next two and a half days.  I debated whether I'd eat ice cream (my absolute favorite naughty thing) or whether I'd eat something else that was carb-y and fatty but still healthy.  

After MUCH deliberation...... I chose to do both!  The hubby was sweet enough to prep it for me, he's a closet chef.  My menu for the main part of my meal included:  
French toast, fruit salad and grapefruit!  YUM!
  • French Toast made w/ Ezekiel Cinnamon bread.  I drizzled it with honey and sprinkled it with my protein powder.  (Yes - I asked him to keep the yolks in the batter!)  YUM!
  • 1/2 a grapefruit
  • Fruit Salad (homemade)
Then, so as not to disappoint my trainer and nutritionist, I HAD DESSERT!  I had:  
Ok, ok!  Yes, I did put protein powder on my cake and ice cream.  It was good!
And I didn't want to miss out on the muscle building protein!
  • A baby size Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream
  • a small slice of chocolate cream cake
Oh, the GRubBage!  You guys, it was soooo good!  And I felt great the next day!  I had soo much energy and was quite productive.  I may continue this "cheat thing".  I think I'd keep it a clean cheat though and just have the "meal" part of the cheat and nix the dessert.  No one needs that crap every week.  

In general, week ten was successful.  I increased some of my weights again and feel like I may have leaned out a little bit.  We adjusted my cardio some and it really feels great.

Here's to another successful week!

Happy Monday, dear reader!

1 comment:

Chelle Stafford said...

Woohoo!! Your nutritionist is very, very proud of you!!! ;-)