Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ladies & Gents, We Have a Date!

OOOOOOOHHHHHH... I'm SO excited!!!!  The date for my very first Figure Competition has been announced!  On Saturday, July 14th 2012 I will be crossing the stage for the first time as a NPC Figure Competitor in the Nicole Wilkins Fitness, Figure & Bikini Classic!  


Believe it or not, I've already ordered fabric swatches so that I can start thinking about what color suit I'll wear!  Oh and there will be BLING, lots and lots of BLING!  I'm a girly girl so sparkle is all part of the fun for me.  I'm also a crafty critter so I'm really toying with the idea of adding the BLING myself!  I might even make my own jewelry.  I've made a couple pieces previously and I really enjoy it.  I have plenty of time if I start now!  My mind is just whirling!  The possibilities are endless....



But - before I get lost in dream land, I have some more sweating to do.  Did cardio this morning, have to do weights tonight.  Must earn that pretty posing suit and all that sparkle!  

Happy Thursday, dear reader!
  


   

3 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Congrats! So exciting!!
Can't wait to follow along on your next adventure.

LPM

Chelle Stafford said...

Yeah, Baby!!! Welcome to the journey.

Tenecia said...

Woo hoo for picking a show date!! I'll be competing the same day but in another state :)