Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fitness Case Study - Week Four Recap

I'm baaaaaaaaack!  Week four was successful and I grew physically, mentally and emotionally. I made a decision during this week to turn a dream into a reality.  At some point in the future, I am going to participate in a Figure Competition!  I haven't committed to a particular show yet because I don't know what a realistic time frame for me to do this in would be.  So I have some home work and research to do in order to "figure" it out.  ;)  But... it'll happen.


My birthday happened to fall during week four and my girlfriends got together and threw me a surprise party.  It worked out perfectly because we were all going to be together anyway since we were celebrating one of my friend's son's birthday that day.  My friends know me very well and knew that I wouldn't eat birthday cake but wanted to honor my special day someway so here's what they came up with:
Yes, that's right!  It's a hard boiled egg!  LOL!!!
It'd been a long time since I'd laughed that hard!  Definitely a day I'll never forget.

Happy Tuesday, dear reader! 

No comments: