Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Already!

What happened to Monday?  Someone stole my Monday!  ;)  Even though it's Tuesday, I'll do my regular "fitness fridge" - weekly prep post.  I did the usual: carrot bars, hard boiled eggs, etc.


Something I've been working on the past couple of weeks is a chocolate protein bar, which I've yet to name.  At this point, the result is a 9 x 13 pan containing:

  • 264g protein
  • 85g sugar (simple fructose only)
  • 65g fiber
  • 37.5g fat
  • 287g carbs
These bars come out chewy and delicious.  My kids call them "brownies"!  They ask for them for dessert!  Ha ha!  :)  I'm working on a protein frosting for them and once that is perfected, I'll share the recipe on my Yum Yums page.

I'm still working on what training schedule I want to commit to, so in the meantime I've just been hoisting some heavy weights, body builder style.  Today I get to do legs and abs.  The plan is lots of squats, isolated hamstring curls on the swiss ball, a few other leg killers and weighted ab exercises.  When all is said and done. I'll wrap up with Jackie Warner's Xtreme   Crunch Free Abs.  Whew!  Tired already!  :)

Well, gotta get to work!

Happy Tuesday, dear reader!

No comments: