Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! :)

Some of you may remember my post regarding my disappointment about not being selected to participate in a fitness case study.  If you didn't catch that post, take a look here:http://figure-ativelyspeakingeastofeden.blogspot.com/2011/11/can-you-help.html. 

Let me tell you, I am disappointed no more!  Unfortunately, one of the eight selected participants had to drop out.  Unbeknownst to me, I was NUMBER NINE on the list!  Holy Toledo, Batman!  Number NINE out of NINETY applicants!  That bumped me up and I get to play too!  What an honor to be able to participate in such an exciting study!  The gals at Recipe For Fitness are out to change the world and are experimenting on me!!  You can read my bio on the Recipe for Fitness Transformation page here:http://www.recipeforfitness.com/transformation/carleneH.html  I know that it sounds crazy to be so enthusiastic about being someone's victim but you see, I have had this amazing dream for a really long time.  I want to be in the best shape of my life!  Only, I was at a stand still and I needed help.  Now, I have that help!  Tab and Chelle are coaching me, pushing me, teaching me and with their expertise I am going to meet my fitness goals!  I was never sure if I even had what it takes to be really strong and muscular but Chelle and Tab have assured me that I do!  So that's where I'm going... to the top! 
You can follow my journey, and the other seven participants as well, by going to www.recipeforfitness.com and clicking on 12 week case study.  Like I said on the day I discovered I wasn't selected, you won't want to miss this.   


Happy Tuesday, dear reader!  

3 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

WooHoo!!
That's awesome!
Congrats & I'll be following all ya'll progress. =)

LPM

Chelle Stafford said...

Bwaha-ha-haha!! :-D
You ABSOLUTELY have what it takes!! We're really excited about your journey and watching you succeed!! Woot!!

FIGUR(E)-atively Speaking said...

Thank you, ladies! I appreciate your encouragement. :)