Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm still here!

Hi all!  It's been a long time since I've blogged, I know.  I've been missing it and I've noticed that my brain has been a little "bogged down" without the mental release that blogging provides me.

Unfortunately, this post will not be too cathartic as it has to be a quickie.

I recieved a comment a couple of days ago asking how my training is progressing and where I've been.  I want to let that person know how very much I appreciate they're checking in on me.  Thank you!

To answer this question, I'll tell you this: I have MAJOR change coming down the pipline at lightening speed!  My life has basically been turned upside-down and currently, I am zooming thru some unknown blackhole.  Ummm... yeah, that pretty much describes it.

As far as my training goes, have no fear, I'm still at it!  Actually, I have some happy news to report on the subject of my training that I can't wait to share with you.

I'm planning a post to fill you in on all the details but right now, I have to go.  Life is happening at a ridiculous pace all around me and if I relax for too long, there's gonna be trouble.

Thank you again, to the sweet reader who messaged me.  Your thoughts are appreciated! 

4 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

glad to hear your still training despite life moving so fast!!!
something has got to keep you grounded,right?

heres hoping for good things happening around you!

Chelle Stafford said...

Can't wait to hear what's up! You're in my thoughts! :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still and here and can't wait to hear what's up! Have a great day!

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David